- Let’s work slowly with each other and build a relationship that we can both enjoy being a part of.
- Let’s share love and understand that neither of us is perfect; we are both subject to human frailties.
- Let’s hold each other close and whisper though the night—pledging our love, honoring our commitment.
- Let’s encourage each other to pursue our dreams, even when we’re weary from trying.
- Let’s expect the best that we both have to give and still love when we fall short of our expectations.
- Let’s be friends and respect each other’s individual personality and give one another room to grow.
- Let’s be candid with each other and point out strengths and weaknesses.
- Let’s understand each other’s personal philosophy, even if we don’t agree.
- Let’s lie awake long into the night sharing our innermost secrets.
- Let’s be friends as well as lovers.
- Let’s laugh at time and plan with each other and wonder how we ever got along without this love we’ve found.
- Let’s never take for granted these moments that we’ve shared, but always be reminded of how intensely we have learned to live, how completely we have learned to love.
- Let’s grow old together… and look back on life and smile.
Monday, April 11, 2011
1. ZIP code: Zone Improvement Plan code
2. M&M’s (chocolate): Mars & Murrie’s
3. Re: (in an email): Regarding (not reply!)
4. T9 (on cellphones): Texting on 9 keys
5. HTTP: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
6. Laser: Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation
7. JPEG: Joint Photographic Experts Group
8. IMAX (movies): Image Maximum
9. Radar: Radio Detection and Ranging
10. Lego: Leg Godt (“play well” in Danish)
11. Ok: Oll Korrect (“All Correct”)
12. Wi-fi: Wireless Fidelity
13. CAPTCHA (this): Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart
14. RSVP: Répondez S‘il Vous Plaît (“Reply Please”)
15. Yahoo! (the website): Yet Another Hierarchial Official Oracle