Saturday, February 9, 2013
- He will go with you, sustain you, and strengthen you. (Psalm 89:21, 22)
- You are His beloved, He believes in you. (Rom. 1:7)
- He will be your confidence. (Prov. 3:21, 26)
- He has set you apart from the world. (Psalm 4:3)
- He will deliver you—no matter what. (Psalm 18:19)
- He will increase you mightily. (Deut. 6:3)
- He will hear you if you ask for help today. (Prov. 3:21)
- Even if chaos abounds, you will experience perfect peace. (Isaiah 26:3)
- The waters may rise; but they won’t overtake you. (Isaiah 43:2)
- You do not labor in vain. (Isaiah 65:23)
- He will reward you. (Psalm 18:20)
- If you are called to wait on Him, you’re gonna be okay there. (Isaiah 30:18)
- He will fill you when you need it—just like He always has. (Psalm 81:10)
- Your barn is going to bust open with blessing. (Prov. 3:9-10)
- You can’t imagine the mercy ahead. (Psalm 18:25)
- You will have the things you need. (Psalm 34:9)
- God will restore your soul. (Psalm 23:3)
- You will keep going and not grow weary. (Isaiah 40:13)
- Your words will extinguish anger. (Prov. 15:1)
- You will find happiness as you share. (Prov. 14:21)
- Your reward beyond today is heaven—wow! (Psalm 23:6)
- If you mess up, He will abundantly pardon. (Isaiah 55:7)
- If you are wise, you will win souls. (Prov. 11:30)
- You’ve got blessings waiting around the corner. (Psalm 24:4-5)
- He’ll guide you through the rough spots and help you do the right thing. (Psalm 25:9)
- Your soul will be at ease amid the storm. (Psalm 25:12-13)
- You’re stronger than you think—because He will strengthen your heart. (Psalm 27:14)
- Angels are encamped around you. (Psalm 34:7)
- The troubles of this day can’t stand up to His power. (Psalm 34:17)
- You will experience supernatural peace. (Psalm 37:11)
- He will be the order that covers your disorder. (Psalms 37:23-24)
- He will deliver you from wicked, conspiring people around you. (Psalm 37:40)
- His Spirit will teach you and fill your gaps. (John 14:26)
- He will bless those who declare His name. (Psalm 89:15)
- He will hold all the pieces of your life together. (Psalm 46:1)
- He will keep you safe under His mighty wings. (Psalm 91:1)
- Nothing needs to offend you today. His Spirit in you is bigger than all of that. (Psalm 119:165)
- Carry on through sadness. He will replace your tears with joy. (Psalm 126:5)
- He’s going to tame your doubt and fulfill that dream in your heart. (Psalm 37:4)
- He will provide everything—He’s your need-filler. (Psalm 23:1)
- Have confidence. He will make His words known to you. (Prov. 1:23)
- Surrender your view of things and people—He will give you spiritual eyes. (Psalm 146:8)
- If you seek Him, you will find Him. (2 Chronicles 15:2)
- With each day, you are growing stronger and stronger. (Job 17:9)
- He will pour out His Spirit on you. (Prov. 1:23
- God will put a new song in your mouth—and many will put their trust in Him. (Psalm 40:3)
- He’s got wisdom ready for you to use. (Prov. 2:7)
- You will lay down tonight and have sweet sleep. (Prov. 3:21)
- He loves you to eternity and back. (Psalm 146:8)
- His covenant of Love to you will never, ever fail. (Psalm 89:28)
1. Do unto others as you want others to do to you.
2. Treasure your body for it is the vessel that guides you through your life.
3. Be honest and always tell the truth
4. Success requires hard work, persistence and a little creativity.
5. Make a difference to a least one other person’s life.
6. Admit when you’re wrong and apologize.
7. You can learn something from everyone.
8. Don’t be scared, go through life as fearlessly as possible.
9. Smile and laugh every single day.
10. Count your blessings and be thankful for all the good things in your life.