ads

Friday, February 18, 2011

If you love someone...


If you love someone, tell them. Forget about the rules or fear of looking ridiculous. Forget about the fear of rejection and repeated heartbreak. Taking risks is the only way to find love. What is truly ridiculous is passing up an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him/her. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” That’s why while everyone out there is lonely& too scared to take the initiative to get the one they love, I risked it all and opened my heart to you. Now I’m happily in love with my one and only, and I couldn’t ask for anyone better. Everyone in the world could be screaming at me, telling me that I’m in way over my head and I wouldn’t care. I would stick my middle finger high in the air, while my other hand will be holding yours.
http://fuckyeahhlove.tumblr.com/post/3349053549/if-you-love-someone-tell-them-forget-about-the

No comments:

Post a Comment