ads

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dear Future Wife:


I don’t know where you are right now. I don’t know how you look like. I don’t know how you laugh, or how you cry. You’re probably with someone else right now. Or you might be alone just like me. I don’t know when our paths will cross. I don’t know when we can walk on the beach together, then watch stars at night and wait for a shooting star (and wish for forever if we see one, btw I’ve never seen a shooting star yet). We’ll sleep under the moonlight. We’ll watch the sunrise. I’ll cook breakfast for you. If we have kids, we’ll still do these things with them. We’ll go to church as a family, have a picnic after. I’ll teach them how to fly kites. You’ll teach them how to sing, or dance, or draw.
The list can go on forever. But I don’t know when these will happen. For now, all I can do is wait for you. And I’ll wait patiently for you. I know you’ll be worth the wait.
Love,
Your Future Husband


No comments:

Post a Comment