ads

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I hate how my parents blame everything on the computer.

“my back hurts” “its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“it’s hot in here” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“mom i’m having trouble breathing all the time” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“no one likes me” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“it’s too hot, i don’t wanna go out, my stomach hurts anyway” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“my hands hurt” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“i’m hungry” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“my throat hurts” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“i don’t feel like doing that” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“no one wants to hang out with me” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
“i’m bipolar, mom” ”its cause you spend so much time on the computer.”
RAEOTJAMHGAIFHJ THE COMPUTER IS NOT TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THAT’S WRONG WITH ME AND MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment